Your Best Choice for Professional Electricians in Mammoth!
Our Service Experts Have Worked Hard to Develop the Reputation for Conistently Delivering Prompt, Courteous and Dependable Service
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you easily find what you are looking for and that your experience with our company is pleasant and memorable.
Need help NOW? Call us at: (760) 914-2455 for fastest service!
Whether at your home or in your business, we specialize in electrical service calls and upgrades for clients who care about having the job done right, within budget, on time and by an expert.
We know that not all service companies are created equal, especially in a remote community like ours. For our part, Baldwin Industrial Group was founded out of a sincere desire and passion to deliver the very best in client service, expert troubleshooting and quality workmanship.
What truly sets us apart form the competition is our ethics, expertise and a genuine concern for your satisfaction and safety. Right away you’ll notice our responsiveness, reliability, trustworthiness and expertise in electrical codes and best practices.
Through the years, we have worked hard to build good relationships with the local building authorities. What that means to you is that we can often turn around permits same day, schedule inspections the day after work is completed and coordinate with the Fire Department to get “red-tags” removed quickly.
Combine this with our active involvement in the Mammoth Lakes Contractors Association, Mammoth Town Council, Building Advisory Committee and Building Appeals Board and you can rest assured that we are doing everything we can to stay on top of ever-evolving local requirements BEFORE they cause delays, failed inspections and budget overruns.
Industrial is Where We Started, Residential and Commercial are Where We Shine!
When your circuit breaker keeps tripping, a ceiling fan needs to be installed or you want to add some lighting, you may think of an electrician right away. However, our team of experts can help you with those items and so much more!
- We have installed Electric Vehicle chargers and outlets in many local homes and businesses
- We have installed a growing number of WiFi heater thermostats and smoke detectors, including Honeywell and Nest brands
- We have performed hundreds of flat panel TV installations at local hotels, ski area venues, restaurants and private homes
- We install network cabling, coaxial (cable) TV wiring and telephone cabling for residences and businesses
- We install new, security camera systems, expand existing ones and can upgrade DVR hard drives
- We maintain a fully stocked warehouse of circuit breakers, electrical parts, in-wall TV cables and more
- We have installed dozens of holiday tree lighting installations that are code-compliant, durable, energy efficient and year-round
We also troubleshoot and repair many types of commercial and industrial equipment. Examples include:
- Restaurant pizza oven equipment electrical at Dominos and Bear Creek Pizza
- Well pump control panels at Virginia Lakes Resort and private residences
- Sump pump controllers at Best Western Creekside Inn
- Commercial overhead garage door openers at The Village and Westin hotels
- Card key entry system at The Village at Mammoth
- Drive-thru window opener at Starbucks in Bishop
- Commercial portable sawmill and conveyor feed sander at Drake Woodmilling in Mammoth Lakes
- Electrical Ansul/ Range Hood fire suppression systems at the Mammoth Mountain Inn, Tamarack Lodge, Rafters Restaurant and Bear Creek Pizza
- T1 Extensions at Bishop Kmart and US Forest Offices up and down Highway 395
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Call us at (760) 914-2455 Chances are, if it involves wires or electricity, we can help!
Our main office and warehouse is located within the Town of Mammoth Lakes. However, our electricians also serve residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout Mono and Inyo counties, all along the Highway 395 corridor, from Lone Pine to Bridgeport.
We can come to you, or you can bring equipment to our headquarters, conveniently located in the Mammoth Lakes Industrial Park.
Experience the Difference!
- We go to great lengths to make sure that a live person answers your telephone call whenever possible and return your calls promptly, even outside our normal business hours!
- We do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs, timeline, aesthetic and budgeting requirements
- We show up when we say we will, on time and ready to work!
- We do what we said we would do, for the price we said we would
- We alert you to code violations and safety hazards that are uncovered during the course of work
- Our technicians wear shoe covers in private residences to protect your flooring from dirt and scuffing
- We try to leave every job cleaner than we found it!
- Our technicians undergo continuing education and are licensed and certified with the State of California to perform electrical work
- We carry workers compensation and commercial general liability insurance to minimize liability risk to you
- Our team will always do their best to interact with you in a courteous, professional and respectful manner
- We pull permits and get inspections when required by law to keep your project covered by your property insurance and add resale value to your property where applicable