Your Best Choice for Professional Electricians in The Eastern Sierra
Prompt, Reliable, Courteous and Dependable Service in Mammoth Lakes and throughout Inyo and Mono Counties
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope that you will easily find what you are looking for and that your experience with our company is pleasant and memorable.
We install, maintain, repair and upgrade most types of electrical systems and equipment for local homeowners and businesses. No job is too small.
What sets us apart from the competition is our excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities.
Being active in the Mammoth Lakes Contractors Association, the Building Advisory Committee and the Appeals Board keeps us abreast of local safety, design and development concerns that can affect our customers.
Our commitment to always operating “above board” means that we have great relationships with the local authorities who can make our break your project timelines. We can often turnaround permits same day, schedule inspections for next-day and coordinate with the Fire Department to get “red-tags” removed immediately after resolving issues.
In addition to the projects you would normally call an electrician for, we provide a number of services which may not immediately come to mind.
- We have performed hundreds of flat panel TV installations in hotels, ski area venues, restaurants and private homes
- We install network cabling, coaxial (cable) TV wiring and telephone cabling for residences and businesses
- We install and expand security camera systems
- We maintain a fully stocked warehouse of circuit breakers, electrical parts, in-wall TV cables and more
- We install, troubleshoot and repair electrical for Ansul/ Range Hood fire suppression systems in restaurants
- Holiday tree lighting installations that are code-compliant, durable and energy efficient
- T1 line extensions
We also troubleshoot and repair many types of commercial and industrial equipment. Local examples include:
- Pizza oven electrical at Dominos and Bear Creek Pizza in Mammoth Lakes
- Well pump control panels at Virginia Lakes at Virginia Lakes Resort
- Sump pump controllers at Best Western Creekside Inn in Bishop
- Commercial overhead garage door openers at The Village at Mammoth and Westin Monache hotels
- Card key entry system at The Village at Mammoth
- Drive-thru window opener at Starbucks in Bishop
- Commercial portable sawmill and conveyor feed sander at Drake Woodmilling in Mammoth Lakes
Due to our geographic location, the majority of our work takes place in the Town of Mammoth Lakes. However, our electricians service residential, commercial and industrial customers in Mono and Inyo counties, all along the Highway 395 corridor, from Lone Pine to Bridgeport.
In addition to our state contractor’s license, we maintain business licenses for The Town of Mammoth Lakes, Mono County and the City of Bishop.
We can come to you, or you can bring equipment to our headquarters, conveniently located in the Mammoth Lakes Industrial Park.
Experience the Difference!
- We go to great lengths to make sure that a live person answers your telephone call whenever possible and return your calls promptly, even outside our normal business hours!
- We do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs, timeline, aesthetic and budgeting requirements
- We show up when we say we will, on time and ready to work!
- We do what we said we would do, for the price we said we would
- We alert you to code violations and safety hazards that are uncovered during the course of work
- Our technicians wear shoe covers in private residences to protect your flooring from dirt and scuffing
- We try to leave every job cleaner than we found it!
- Our technicians undergo continuing education and are licensed and certified with the State of California to perform electrical work
- We carry workers compensation and commercial general liability insurance to minimize liability risk to you
- Our team will always do their best to interact with you in a courteous, professional and respectful manner
- We pull permits and get inspections when required by law to keep your project covered by your property insurance and add resale value to your property where applicable