Electrical Services for Your Home
At Baldwin Industrial Group, we understand that our clients homes are like a sanctuary. As a result, our team goes out of their way to treat your family and property as if it was our own. Our courteous, professional electricians will show up on time and treat your home and its contents with care. We try to leave every home job site cleaner than it was upon our arrival and we provide the same legendary customer service to every client, regardless of project size.
We also recognize that the electrical requirements and aesthetic expectations for residences are not always the same as those for commercial and industrial projects. We have created this section of our website with the goal of providing you with the information and resources that will help you make educated decisions about which services best address your individual needs.
Your real estate agent may have even worked with us, some of our clients include Pam Mowat with Century 21, Eric Leach with Resort Property Realty, Inc and Sonja Bush & Pat Koepsell with Mammoth Village Properties.
Second Homes and Vacation Rentals Can Have Unique Scheduling and Access Requirements
We work with several local property management companies and homeowners associations, so we know what it takes to meet the unique scheduling and access needs of these types of homes and income properties. We work with several well-known rental and property management companies around town on a regular basis, including: Mammoth Premiere Reservations, The Village at Mammoth Homeowners Association, Mammoth Homeowners Services, Blizzard Property Management and many more. With service calls and repairs, we often have a narrow window to get the job done before a new visitor arrives. And we know that remodel and renovation work is best done in the shoulder seasons, but sometimes situations arise where it needs to be done between rentals on a tight timeline. Our success in accommodating these needs have made us a preferred resource in this arena and all of our clients can vouch for our trustworthiness to access and respect absentee properties.
High Quality at a Fair Price
While we do place a strong emphasis on aesthetics and quality workmanship, we also strive to present you with the most cost-effective way to achieve the result you desire. We know that every project and every person has a unique financial position, so we try to work with you to achieve the balance that is right for you and your budget. We always keep an eye out for defects, code violations and safety issues during the course of work, but we will never try to sell you more service than you need. With that in mind, if we find a home’s electrical system is in a state of obvious disrepair, is severely aged or appears to have significant questionable alterations, we will usually recommend a more thorough inspection and comprehensive inspection report. And, if we uncover a hazard which poses an obvious and real, life-safety or fire hazard, we will explain the deficiency and do our best to offer you remedies that will address it quickly.
Residential Electrical Services Overview
We are capable of handling projects of all sizes and electrical work of all types. From changing light bulbs to wiring a new house or troubleshooting that problem that has been eluding everyone else. We have presented a partial list of the most common services we provide for residential electrical applications, so feel free to follow any of the active links below to learn more about how we can help you improve the aesthetics and functionality of your home, protect your family and save on energy costs. We are in the process of adding more links and information to our site, so please contact us if you need more information that you do not find here. Just call 760-914-2455 and one of our team members will be happy to help you!
- Service Calls: Efficient, Logical and Effective Troubleshooting and Repair (We fix it right the first time!)
- Lighting Upgrades: LED, CFL, Fluorescent, Dimmers, Vacancy/ Occupancy Sensors and Timers (Start saving money quickly by upgrading)
- Electrical Panels, Main or Sub: Evaluation, Replacement, Repair and Adding of New Panels
- Circuit Breakers: Replacement, Inspection and Adding New (Large Inventory In Stock for Emergencies!)
- Electric Heaters – Baseboard, Fan-forced and Convection: Cleaning, Testing, Installation, Repair, Replacement and Upgrading
- Thermostats – Dial, Electronic, Internet-Connected: Installation, Adding-On and Upgrading (Save money by increasing accuracy and control options)
- Microwaves: Installation, Power, Replacement, Ducting
- Electric Clothes Dryers, Electric Ranges & Range Hoods: Installation, Replacement, Ducting, 3-Wire and 4-Wire
- Accent Lighting: Installation, Adding-On, Upgrading and Repairs (Save money by upgrading to high efficiency)
- Ceiling Fans – Fan/ Light Controls and Remote Control Modules: Installation, Repair, Upgrading and Replacement (Tall ceilings? No problem!)
- Recessed Can Lighting: Installation, Adding-On, Retrofitting with LED’s and Repairs (Save more money without sacrificing light color by upgrading to LED instead of CFL)
- Flat Panel TV’s and Monitors: Power, Mounting, Hidden In-Wall-Rated Cables, Surge Protection, Upgrading (Look mom, no wires – and it even meets code!)
- Telephone, TV, Speaker and Network Wiring and Jacks: Cat 5, Cat 6, Coaxial, Splitters, Amplifiers, Switches, etc
- Security Lighting: Installation, Upgrading and Repairs
- Under Cabinet Lighting: Installation, Adding-On, Upgrading and Repairs
- Landscape Lighting: Installation, Adding-On, Upgrading and Repairs
- Holiday and Decorative Lighting: Installation, Adding-On, Upgrading and Repairs
- Receptacles, Outlets, Switches and Wall-Plates: Installation, Adding-On, Upgrading and Repairs
- Exhaust Fans – Heaters, Lights and Nightlights: Installation, Upgrading, Repair and Replacement
- Electrical Safety Inspections: Photos, Evaluation and Recommended Corrective Actions
- Appliance Receptacles and Cords: Dryers, Electric Ranges, Ovens, Garbage Disposals, etc
- Specialty Receptacles: USB, GFCI, Arc-Fault, Child/ Tamper-Proof, Surge Protect, Weather-Proof, etc
- Wireless Remote Controls: Lighting, Receptacles, Thermostats, Home Theaters, etc
- Internet Controlled Devices: Lighting, Thermostats, Door Locks, etc
- Scene and Dimming Controls: Mood Lighting, Art Lighting, Color Changing, etc
- Bathroom Lighting: Vanity fixtures, Showers Can Lighting, Overhead/ Exhaust Combos and Nightlights
- Track Lighting: Installation, Upgrading, Repair and Replacement (Low and High Voltage Types)
- Electric Water Heaters and Instant Hot Units: Troubleshooting, Repair, Adding Timers/ Switches and New Power Hook-Ups